|Situation||You want more information on your User Profile or you want update/change your profile, or you need specific statistics about your User Profile.|
|Summary||The profile page records basic information about your account, including the primary email address for which the service is processing messages, your mobile number and password information. To access the stats, click STATS at the bottom of your profile page.|
The profile page records basic information about your account, including the primary email address for which the service is processing messages, your mobile number and password information.
Viewing your profile
- Go to Settings > Profile.
- Click on the profile icon in the top right corner of the user interface and choose Profile.
Updating your profile
- Click on your name in the top right hand corner of the user interface and choose Profile or go to: Settings > Profile.
- Update the First name, Surname or Mobile number fields.
- Click Save.
A user name change will be applied wherever it appears in the Proofpoint Essentials interface.
Your mobile number can be used to reset your password.
You will find the following by clicking STATS at the bottom of your profile page:
- When your account was created.
- When your account was last updated.
- When you last logged into Essentials.
- Vital statistics (such as the number of alias address you have and the number of groups to which you belong).
- Inbound and outbound email flow statistics for the last 30 days, indicating the number of emails that:
- were clean (free of spam and viruses and, therefore, delivered)
- had viruses (and, therefore, were not delivered)
Issue: Not able to send email to a user. Getting error recipient not recognized on an NDR message.
Solution: Found out the profile was disabled.