|Situation||You want all email to be delivered without being quarantined.|
|Solution||Using Spam Stamp and Forward can allow emails to be delivered with a spam tag and custom header appended to the subject line.|
How to configure spam stamp and forward
If this option is enabled, Proofpoint Essentials will still filter messages for spam. However, instead of moving suspected spam to the quarantine, a configurable text value is appended to the subject line and the email is delivered to the intended recipient. This setting can be enabled at the company or user level. The options available for this setting are:
- Navigate to Security Settings > Email > Spam Settings.
- Find Spam stamp & forward and select one of the below options from the dropdown:
- No: The Stamp & Forward is disabled.
- Partial: If this option is enabled it will stamp and forward emails whose spam score is between 9 and 19.
- All: If this option is enabled, it will apply to all mail that is classified as spam according to your spam slider bar.
Spam stamp & forward subject tag
The default tag is ***Spam***
To change this text, simply enter the desired text in the field.
If you wish to apply this setting to existing user accounts, ensure Update spam detection settings above for all existing user accounts is enabled. This setting is located at the bottom of the page. After enabling, click Save.