|Situation||A user wants to learn about and access Inbound and Outbound UI Stats.|
See below to learn:
Stats update every 4 hours.
Inbound / Outbound UI Stats for Users
How to access
- Navigate to Users & Groups > Users. Here you will see the users displayed by Name/Email Address. Near the middle of the page, you will see Inbound Stats and Outbound Stats.
- If you want to see the stats for a specific user, search for that user in the Search field.
- You will now see the user’s information. Scroll down near the bottom of the page and you will see Inbound Stats and Outbound Stats.
In version 6.0 go to Administration > User Management > Users and use the Filter table to select a specific user.
What they mean
- INBOUND STATS: Messages Inbound
- OUTBOUND STATS: Messages outbound
|Clean (Cln)||Number of clean and whitelisted emails delivered.|
|Virus (Vir)||Number of virus messages quarantined.|
|Image (Img)||Number of image messages quarantined.|
|Spam (Spm)||Number of spam and blocklisted messages.|
These stats are updated every 4 hours