|Situation||Can I delete an encrypted email after sending it?|
|Solution||You cannot delete an encrypted email once you have sent it, but you can use Expire Now.|
How Do I Expire now an email I have sent?
- First log into your Encryption portal. https://inbox.proofpoint.com/securemail/Main.html
- Enter your email address into the portal.
- Type in your password and hit Enter.
- Select the email(s) you wish to expire.
- In the message body portion, there are 3 vertical dots next to your company logo, click on the dots.
- From the dropdown, click Expire Now.
- Prompt comes up confirming to remove.
If you are still logged in, the page will refresh and the expired message will be gone.