We are proud to announce the latest release of Essentials. This release will be rolled out for general availability to all customers by April 9th, 2020. No actions are required to receive this update.
- Support added for SMTP AUTH LOGIN (in addition to AUTH PLAIN).
- Adds the IP address to RBL blocked connection error messages.
- Corrects an issue whereby the subject of custom welcome email notifications were not being honored.
- Fixes an issue when entering an invalid country into client IP country filter.
- Addresses an issue when creating new organisations if the address field has leading or trailing white space. The API will now allow organisations to be created and will remove any leading or trailing white spaces from the address field.
- Fixes an issue when releasing bulk quarantined mail for discovered users.
- Resolves a small issue is when saving domains.