We are proud to announce the latest release of Essentials. This release will be rolled out for general availability to all customers by April 29th, 2020. No actions are required to receive this update.
- Introduces a streamlined onboarding experience when creating a new customer in the UI.
- Adds a new channel management experience.
- Includes UX improvements to the licensing page.
- Extends the customer provisioning API to include additional automation settings.
- Removes the ability to trail down an email security package.
- Corrects an issue whereby a fatal error was presented when invalid Azure AD credentials were provided.
- Addresses an issue when creating a filter to now allow underscores in email address criteria.
- Fixes an issue when searching for a functional account alias.
- Addresses some minor UI bugs.