We are proud to announce the latest release of Essentials. This release will be rolled out for general availability to all customers by May 29th, 2020. No actions are required to receive this update.
- Introduces a streamlined onboarding experience when creating a new customer.
- Corrects an issue with calender dates overlapping.
- Addresses an issue that displayed attachment defence in the sidebar even when disabled.
- Fixes an issue whereby credentials would not save when configuring Azure sync.
- Addresses some minor UI bugs.