We are proud to announce the latest release of Essentials. This release will be rolled out for general availability to all customers by August 13th, 2020. No actions are required to receive this update.
- Improves Emergency Inbox user experience and introduces visual indicators to highlight sender address manipulation.
- Updates essentials end user license agreement (EULA).
- Resolves an issue that would display the EULA when upgrading/downgrading a package when the EULA control was disabled
- Corrects an issue with user licensing that would prevent updates if the license count was less than the active user count.
- Fixes an issue whereby embedded inline images were not displaying when viewing a message in Email Archive.
- Fixes to the Emergency Inbox to now always opens in a new window. Previously the existing window would refresh and would not be visible straight away.
- Corrects some country labels in the customer creation dropdown list.