We are proud to announce the latest release of Essentials. This release will be rolled out for general availability to all customers by September 9th, 2020. No actions are required to receive this update.
- Fixes an issue whereby some Security Awareness generate emails where marked as spam.
- Addresses a digest issue that prevented the send to an alternate user feature from working correctly.
- Corrects an issue with the top navigation bar display.
- Resolves a problem that caused the trial package column on the customer page to display incorrect values.
- Addresses a reporting issue in Traffic by address and Threat Summary that could cause incorrect total count values.
- Corrects an issue whereby in some certain scenarios, AD Sync would send empty reports.
- Addresses some minor UI bugs.