We are proud to announce the latest release of Essentials. This release will be rolled out for general availability to all customers by August 6th, 2020. No actions are required to receive this update.
- Removes publicly insensitive terms in reports.
- Improves performance when viewing mail in email archive.
- Updates Essentials End User License Agreement (EULA).
- Resolves an issue that prevented welcome emails being sent when creating a new organisation.
- Corrects an issue with the Social Media Protection feature displaying regardless of its package assignment.
- Fixes an issue whereby disabling 'Add Customer' access controls would also disable 'Customer Management' for certain customers.