Implement custom filter to bypass block
It is imperative that you ensure the file is legitimate and the sender is trusted before implementing this filter. Failing to do this can allow harmful code to enter your network.
- Navigate to Company Settings > Filters > New Filter.
- Give the filter an appropriate name.
- Click Continue.
- Use the following conditions for your filter:
- For Scope, select Company.
- For If, select Attachment Name.
- From the next dropdown, select IS.
- In the final field, type *.js.
- Click ADD ANOTHER CONDITION, and use the following settings:
- From the Do dropdown, select Allow.
- Click Save.
Your conditions should match below:
IF Attachment Name IS *.js AND Sender Address IS email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org DO Allow