|Situation||You have identified domains and/or accounts which you would like to bypass spam scanning or go straight to Quarantine.|
Go to Sender List tab and enter preferences based on the below options. You can either:
Manually Adding to lists
- Navigate to Security Settings > Email > Sender Lists.
- Both lists are available on this page. On the top is the Blocked Sender List, and the bottom is the Safe Sender List.
Blocked Senders: Messages from addresses or domains that you include on the Blocked Sender list WILL be quarantined.
Safe Senders: Messages from addresses or domains that you include on the Safe Sender list WILL NOT be quarantined.
- To add addresses or domains (*@domain.com) to the list, type them in the text box and use a line, comma or semi-colon to separate them.
- Click Save.
Adding from Logs
This action can only be performed if a previous filter was not used to avoid creating conflicting filters.
- Click Logs.
- From the logs page, do your search.
- Click Detail.
- Depending on what you searched for, drop down menus will appear on certain items
- Envelope Sender - not the same as the 'from.' This is typically used on mailling lists.
- 'From' Header - this is what you see on the from line in the message header
- Recipient - this is who the message is sent to.
- Pending the action you chose, it will open the Sender List page and add to the proper list.
If the email has been Quarantined it is possible to:
- Allow this address.
- Allow this domain
If the email address has been delivered, it is possible to:
- Block this address
- Block this domain
- Click Save after it opens.