|Situation||You want to disable Quarantine Digest for Functional Accounts without doing it one at a time, account by account.|
|Solution||Disable report for All Users and Functional accounts, then re-enable report only for the users.|
Because Digest reports cannot be disabled in bulk for Functional Accounts, they would need to be disabled for all Users and Functional Accounts first, and then re-enabled only for the Users. This would leave the report enabled for all Users as before and disabled only for Functional Accounts.
Under Functional Accounts > Digests, reports can be enabled/disabled one by one on an account by account basis.
To bulk disable the Quarantine Digest for Functional Accounts use the following steps:
- Navigate to Account Management > Digests.
- Change the option Receive Quarantine Digests to No.
- Check the option Update Quarantine Digest settings for all existing user accounts.
- Click Save.
- Navigate to User Management > Users.
- Click Mass Update Users.
- Set Receive Reports to Yes.
- Check the option Apply changes to all users .
- Click Update Users.
Once the above steps are completed, you can check that the option Enable digests for user under the digest tab for a particular Functional Account is set to No.