|Situation||You want to create a custom template to make it easier to setup your customers.|
|Solution||See below for how to create a new template and how to edit your new or existing templates.|
When adding a new customer to your channel account, you can create a custom template to make it easier to set your customer up the way you want. You can find the templates under Customers > Templates.
Create New Template
Here you can create a new custom template:
- Navigate to Customers > Templates.
- Click New Template.
- Give the template a name
- From Package dropdown, select the desired package.
- Click Create Template.
You will be taken back to the Templates page with a list of all templates. To edit your new template, continue below.
- Find your template and click the Pencil icon to the right.
- You can now configure your client's default configuration. You can configure:
- Profile settings - Here is where you setup Beginner Plus Packages.
- Features settings - Turn off or on Default Features related to this package level.
- SMTP Discovery Settings – Setup auto adds users feature.
- Custom Filter Settings – Customer filter policies.
- Sender lists Settings – Setup Safelist/Blocklists.
- Sending server or Managed hosted services - Outgoing server setup (assuming that everyone who is set up with this template has the same sending server).
- Spam Settings – Adjust the default level of spam filtering.
- Digest Settings – Setting up the default digest settings.
- Notifications - Customer welcome letters can be setup.
- Access control – Adjust what access you want for your Org Admins and End-users
Note: While editing you can also change the template by selecting the Dropdown menu on top.
- Click Done Editing (at the top) once you’ve finished editing the template.